- Mp Met
Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET)
The Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET) is conducted every year to seek eligible candidates for the admissions to different management courses. All of these courses apply to universities and institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the MP MET 2019 around the months of March/ April for all the candidates.
Eligibility MP MET 2019
To be eligible for the MP MET 2019, one has to be a graduate from any recognized state university. The applicant should be an Indian national with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST). Those who have given the final year exam can also apply, provided they fulfill the mark criteria when their results are out. Students of all disciplines are eligible to apply for this exam.
MP MET 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper for the Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test consists of 200 multiple choice questions on the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension -30 Questions
- Verbal and Writing Ability- 60 Questions
- Numerical Ability- 50 Questions
- Business Data Interpretation- 20 Questions
- Data Sufficiency- 20 Questions
- Business Judgments- 20 Questions
Total Number of Questions: 200
The candidates are given four options for each question marked by them. All the questions are to be attempted using a Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen for answering questions in the paper. The candidates are awarded three marks for each correct answer and there is a reduction of zero marks for the wrong attempts. So it is suggested to attempt all the questions.
Algebra- Solution of simultaneous equations, Binomial theorem, logarithmic and exponential series, Determinant and its properties, Matrices, addition and multiplication of matrices, computation of inverse of matrix.
Co-ordinate Geometry- Circle, Tangent, Orthogonal circles, Coaxial system of circles, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, their equations in standard form and simple properties
Differential and Integral Calculus- Differential of algebraic, exponential and logarithmic functions, application to simple problems, maxima and minima, Partial differential of function of two variables, integration by parts, definite integrals and their properties , area, volume and surfaces, Trapezoidal rule, Simpson’s rule
Differential and Difference Equations- Linear differential equations of first order, Different equations of first order.
Statistic -Theory of probability , averages, Dispersion and standard deviation , Coefficient of variation , skewness and co efficient of skewness coefficient of correlation , interpolation , index numbers their importance , time series, fitting of curves, method of least squares , Binomial passion and Normal Distributions
Computer science- Basic concepts of computer organization, number system, elementary programming in basic.
Logical and Numerical Ability- Simple questions to test numerical, analytical and logical abilities of the candidates.
The candidates have the option to apply online from the website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board i.e. mponline.gov.in or vyapam.nic.in. For doing this, they have to pay an application fee of Rs1300 for Management Entrance Test and Rs1500 for both the courses- MBA & MCA. There is also a Rs50 online service charge that is payable vi debit /credit card through Internet Banking. There is also a cash payment option that can be availed via the MP Online Kiosks for this purpose.
For more details on the MP MET contact-
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board,
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal- 462011.
MPMET 2019 Important Dates
Tentative dates for MP MET examination: 3rd Week of March
Admit card will be issued on: 1st Week of March
Institutes accepting MP MET Scores
- Extol Institute of Management
- Oriental college of Management
- Laxmipati Institute of science and Technology
- Bhabha Engineering and Research Institute
- Crescent Institute of Management
- I.E.S. College
- Rajeev Gandhi Proudyogiki Mahavidyalaya (RGPM) Salaiya
- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management Peoples Institute Of management and Research
- R.K.D.F. Institute of Management
- V.N.S. Business School (VNSBS)
- V.N.S. Institute of Management (VNSIM)
- Mahakal Institute of technology and management - Ujjain
- Infinity Management and Engineering College -Sagar
- S.S.H.C. Jain Institute of Management and Research Centre- Sagar
- Synergy Institute of Technology- Damoh
- Acropolis Institute of Management & Research-Indore
- Chameli Devi Institute of technology and management-Indore
- Core Business school (CBS)-Indore
- Gyanodaya Institute of Management (G.I.M)-Neemuch
- Indore Indira Institute of Business management-Indore
- Indore Management Institute-Indore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management- Indore
- Mandsaurb Institute of Technology-Mandsaur
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies- Indore
- Star Academy of Technology and Management- Indore
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodhaya University- Satna
- B.V.M .College of Management- Gwalior
- Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science- Indore
- Jain College- Gwalior
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management- Gwalior
- Prestige Institute of Management- Dewas
- Royal College of Technology- Indore